Stay tuned for updates.
1. of or in time long past, esp. before the end of the Western Roman Empire a.d. 476: ancient history.
2. dating from a remote period; of great age: ancient rocks; ancient trees.
3. very old; aged: an ancient folk tale.
4. being old in wisdom and experience; venerable.
5. old-fashioned or antique.
1. of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
2. noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
1. something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
2. a mystery: the secrets of nature.
3. a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
4. a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
5. a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material.Compare classification (def. 5).
6. (initial capital letter) Liturgy. a variable prayer in the Roman and other Latin liturgies, said inaudibly by the celebrant after the offertory and immediately before the preface.